“Dolls House” Finished

After a lot of thought about how I was going to go forward with this piece, I decided to use a yellow color for the background. It’s accually more of an ochre color than what the picture shows. The fabric and lace textures really showed up nicely.

 

Printed texture plate

Printed texture plate

Next I assembled the second plate like a jigsaw puzzle. I didn’t want the border to take away from the image so I used a light grey.

Assembled plate for final print.

Assembled plate for final print.

This is how the final image turned out. I only made an edition of 5. This was printed on Rives BFK printmaking paper.

Final piece for "Dolls House"

Final piece for “Dolls House”

 

 

Leave a Comment

SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline